Couldn't find dependency regarding CT log list v2 turndown

Jijo Jose

Apr 27, 2023, 6:08:55 PM4/27/23
to certificate-transparency
Hello,

We checked our application
and couldn’t find any reference to certificate transparency it in our code.
I tried the command ./gradlew app:dependencies but couldn't find any dependencies.

Please let us know if you have any pointers where an external library in our app is using this to cause this issue.

Thanks in advance
Jijo

Roger Ng

Apr 27, 2023, 7:13:38 PM4/27/23
to certificate-transparency
Hello Jijo,

Your application has a dependency on Pendo Android SDK, which potentially has a dependency on the CT v2 log list. I have sent an email to Pendo to confirm whether this is true.

Cheers,
Roger

Jijo Jose

Apr 28, 2023, 9:32:10 AM4/28/23
to certificate-transparency
Thanks, Roger. Please let me know if any response from Pendo.

Beatriz Álamo González

Apr 28, 2023, 11:42:35 AM4/28/23
to certificate-...@googlegroups.com
Hola.

Me he descargado el certificado electrónico, aun no lo he utilizado.
No se sí hay algún problema.

Gracias.
Beatriz