Question about existing CT implementations for C++

Omer Shapira

Mar 7, 2023, 4:35:53 AM3/7/23
to certificate-transparency
Hello,
I am attempting to provide certificate transparency auditing across multiple platforms in C++, preferably from with an existing implementation. I've attempted to build both https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency/ and adapting https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-go/ to a C library using CGO.
Both attempts worked on a linux environment, but not other platforms.

Is there any other known implementation in C/C++ for performing SCT verification and inclusion audit to logs?