DigiCert yeti2022 misbehaving?

Imre Jonk

Jul 1, 2021, 5:11:06 AM7/1/21
to certificate-transparency
Hi,

We're using certspotter to monitor CT logs. I'm seeing these error messages on every certspotter run since Wed, 30 Jun 2021 03:00:40 +0200:

2021/06/30 03:00:40 https://yeti2022.ct.digicert.com/log/: Log has misbehaved: log entries at tree size 65569149 do not correspond to signed tree root

The log ID in my configuration matches the one published in Google's log_list.json file. Is there something wrong with the log or is my setup borked somehow?

Thanks,

Imre Jonk
CipherMail B.V.

Pierre Phaneuf

Jul 1, 2021, 5:13:37 AM7/1/21
to certificate-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We and others are seeing the same issue, your setup is probably working correctly! :-)

Kind regards,
Pierre

Imre Jonk

Jul 1, 2021, 5:15:58 AM7/1/21
to certificate-...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, 2021-07-01 at 10:13 +0100, 'Pierre Phaneuf' via certificate-
transparency wrote:
> We and others are seeing the same issue, your setup is probably
> working correctly! :-)
>
> https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/ct-policy/c/PCkKU357M2Q

Ah, that explains it. I should have checked the ct-policy list as well.
Thanks!

Imre
signature.asc