cert-manager Repo Org Migration Inbox

Ashley Davis

Jan 31, 2022, 9:03:09 AMJan 31
to cert-manager-dev
Hey cert-manager-dev,

Quick heads up: We're planning to migrate the main cert-manager repository (i.e. jetstack/cert-manager) to the cert-manager GitHub org this Wednesday (2022-02-02).

This will change the repo name to "https://github.com/cert-manager/cert-manager".

Our understanding of this is that nothing should change in practice as a result of this migration. If you import cert-manager as a Go module, GitHub should handle redirects until you update the path in your go.mod and we'll update any references to the old repo path in our code and docs where we find them.

Paths for container images, helm charts, and anything else will remain unchanged on Wednesday. If you have any concerns, feel free to reach out; in any case, have a lovely week and thank you for reading!

Ashley Davis (@SgtCoDFish)
cert-manager maintainer