Request for feedback: cert-manager prioritization

Ashley Davis

Apr 12, 2022, 5:21:21 AM4/12/22
to cert-manager-dev
Hi cert-manager-dev!

If you have feelings about what issue, improvement or bug we should prioritize in the next release cycle, we want to hear about it!

I've just posted a thread in the cert-manager channel on Kubernetes slack, which is linked below. Please reply on that thread with your issue, or raise a GitHub issue and link to it in that thread!

We really value feedback from the people who use cert-manager, so please do take this opportunity to make yourself heard!

The thread: https://kubernetes.slack.com/archives/C4NV3DWUC/p1649754447641569

Thanks,

Ash
cert-manager maintainer

PS: We're still looking for volunteers who are willing to do a short interview with the CNCF about their use of cert-manager. This is required for cert-manager to reach "incubating" in the CNCF.

If you've got a spare half hour, please reach out to me either at ashley...@jetstack.io or on Kubernetes slack!