Re: Interested in working under the guidance of cert-manager.io's in GSoD 2022

PRUBHTEJ SINGH

Apr 15, 2022, 1:41:59 PM4/15/22
to cert-manager-dev
Greetings,

My name is Prubhtej Singh & I'm a Senior Year student at GGSIP University, Delhi, India. I'm pursuing my bachelors in Information Technology. I'm an Ex-OSS contributor at NRNB for Google Season of Docs 2020, wherein, I had written the documentation for SynBioHub and the link for the same is here: - https://wiki.synbiohub.org, I was mentored by Prof. Chris J. Myers, Chair, ECEE, CU Boulder, US.

I'm an Ex-SWE Intern SBOL Industrial consortium, US and was working on a software by the name Excel2SBOL.

I've got a good command over Python, Javascript, C++, Git, GitHub & given my experience with NRNB, I'm comfortable with static site generators, as well.

I'd like to formally put forward my interest for cert-manager.io's project under Google Season of Docs 2022. I'd love to contribute to this year's program and learn a lot about the software that I've personally used a lot in my projects.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Prubhtej

Richard Wall

Apr 27, 2022, 10:07:50 AM4/27/22
to cert-manager-dev
Thank you for your interest. We are processing the applicants and we'll contact you if you are shortlisted for an interview.

-RichardW.