cert-manager v1.4.2 + v1.3.2 Released!

Ashley Davis

Aug 2, 2021, 10:55:01 AM8/2/21
to cert-manager-dev
Hi cert-manager-dev,

We've just published cert-manager versions 1.4.2 and 1.3.2. We encourage everyone using an earlier version to upgrade!

Both 1.4.2 and 1.3.2 contain fixes for memory leaks and potential race conditions.

1.4.2 also fixes a bug introduced in cert-manager 1.4.0 which could cause cert-manager to incorrectly remove an intermediate certificate from a chain when writing a Secret after issuing a certificate.

If you've not already been affected by that bug it's unlikely that you will be affected at all, but we'd still encourage you to upgrade to 1.4.2 just to be sure!

For more information, check out the release notes for the new versions:

Roberto Carmo

Nov 24, 2021, 1:46:21 PM11/24/21
to cert-manager-dev
Please I want to Join cert-manager slack channel, can someone please invite me?.