Multiple Domains per day added \ loading domains from single source

Jasper Frumau

Feb 1, 2020, 1:25:58 AM2/1/20
to cert-manager-dev
Hi there everyone,

Currently working on a Laravel Kubernetes Stack with Cert Manager for Let's Encrypt SSL certificates. Slowly learning and making progress. What if we deal with multiple domains booked each day, sub domains as well as tld domains?. Is there an option to load domains in using a separate file with domains listed? One the Laravel Application could update on each new domain booked? We won't just be working with the app's domain and sub domains.

We will be working with domain bookings around the clock. So we either want to automate generation of certificate files that could be run, or, preferably, with an option to update a domain list in a file or Redis database to be read by Cert Manager. Is this possible? If so how?