Important cert-manager patch release v0.5.1

james.m...@jetstack.io

Nov 16, 2018, 5:32:45 AM11/16/18
to cert-manager-dev
Hey all,

We've just released the v0.5.1 patch release for cert-manager.

It contains an important fix for an issue relating to our 'retry policies' when processing an Issuer resource fails.

In some edge cases, a misconfigured client will attempt to re-verify ACME accounts at a high rate, potentially causing issues for the ACME server.

All users should upgrade to this release as soon as possible - there have been no significant or breaking changes as this is a patch release!