Anything else for the 1.1.0 release?

Andrew Wills

Mar 23, 2009, 6:36:03 PM3/23/09
to cernunnos-discussion
Hey folks,

I just finished clearing the issue queue of all items with the
"Release1.1.0" tag. There's been a lot of great fixes and
enhancements since the 1.0.0 release (in September), and it's probably
high time to roll out the new one. I'd like to know if anyone has
ambitions for 1.1.0 that aren't in yet, whether you're prepared to
make the changes yourself or even if you'd like someone else to take
care of it. ;-)

You can see the list of open issues here:

http://code.google.com/p/cernunnos/issues/list

And you can see the issues that were resolved for 1.1.0 here:

http://code.google.com/p/cernunnos/issues/list?can=1&q=label%3ARelease1.1.0

Here's what I hope to accomplish before we make it official:

- (1) Add example XML to entries on the new Portlet/Servlet
grammars in the manual
- (2) Change the text at the top of the project home page
- (3) Add at least one wiki page: LEGO-typing (content from Jasig slides)
- (4) Itemize the new enhancements for announcement and release notes

I'm hoping to wrap this up quickly so I can deliver on the
expectations I've set around Import/Export unit tests for uPortal.
They include some refactoring of Import/Export operations to make them
more "testable" which depend on some late-breaking stuff in CRN.

Cheers,

drew wills

Eric Dalquist

Mar 23, 2009, 7:21:43 PM3/23/09
to cernunnos-...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to get the concurrent task updated to have a fixed length task
queue. I can see about that in the next few days.

-Eric

Andrew Wills

Mar 23, 2009, 7:34:18 PM3/23/09
to cernunnos-...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Eric Dalquist
<eric.d...@doit.wisc.edu> wrote:
> I'd like to get the concurrent task updated to have a fixed length task
> queue. I can see about that in the next few days.

Oh yes -- I remember discussing this idea earlier.

That would be great.

drew