Cernunnos 1.1.0 is Here!

1 view

Andrew Wills

Mar 27, 2009, 12:10:38 PM3/27/09
to cernunnos-discussion
Hey folks,

Cernunnos 1.1.0 is tagged and available for immediate use.  I performed the release and updated the Jasig Maven repository Wednesday night;  I also uploaded new binaries to the project home page.  On Thursday I updated the online version of the manual.

You can read about the release on MarketWatch.com, on Yahoo, on Forbes.com, and on BusinessWire.com.

Special thanks to:
  • Eric Dalquist, for several enhancements to caching in Cernunnos, troubleshooting issues with the SQL tasks on MySQL, sweeping improvements to exception handling, tackling several multi-threaded features & potential trouble spots, and for his excellent work hosting Cernunnos and some dependencies in the Jasig Maven repo.
  • Andy Gherna, for enhancing the CVS integration capabilities and providing additional Servlet tasks & phrases.
  • Chris Doyle, for fixing CLOB support in the <sql-query> task.
  • Tim Carroll, for enhancing the capabilities of the <ldap-search> task and for his diligence in this effort.
  • Unicon, for issuing a fabulous press release to help us get the word out.

Cheers,

drew wills