proposed changes to CRN doc

Andy Gherna

Apr 3, 2009, 10:15:46 PM4/3/09
to Cernunnos Discussion
Posting to group

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andy Gherna <argh...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 9:02 PM
Subject: proposed changes to CRN doc
To: Drew Wills <wills...@gmail.com>

Hey Drew,

Remember a couple weeks ago I offered to scratch out a couple of pages
to enhance the documentation of the built-in attributes?  Well, I
finally managed to do it.

I decided it might be best to split up the request-attributes.html
page into 2 pages.  The first is the request-attributes page mostly as
is. The second defines all the attributes (except the WebAttributes)
that I could find in the source code.  Most of their descriptions are
copied from the API and other pages. I threw in some relevant links to
some of the less familiar classes.

Please review these as you get some time.  Both pages need to be
refined.  This is a first draft but it covers what's already
available.

--
Andy Gherna
argh...@gmail.com