Looking Forward to Dallas

Andrew Wills

Feb 27, 2009, 12:14:06 PM2/27/09
to cernunnos-discussion
Hey folks,

The 2009 JA-SIG Spring Conference is nearly upon us! (I'm flying out
tomorrow.) I know I'll be seeing at least some of you there in
Dallas. I also know, unfortunately, that some of you who would like
to be there will miss it. I'd like to say I'll drink a beer in each
of your names, but it will have to be after Monday when my
presentations are. ;-)

And on that note... those of you who will be there please take a note
of these opportunities. There are two Cernunnos-related sessions on
the schedule; It would be especially awesome to see some of you
there.

*****
"Using Cernunnos in Servlets and Portlets"
Monday 3/2, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
http://www.ja-sig.org/jasigconf/popAbstract.jsp?conf_id=jasig15&id=7d88b9ea
*****

I'm especially excited about this presentation. I have the content
ready to go (in fact I have too many slides), and I think it's
terribly compelling.

Originally Andy & I hoped to do this one together, but I'm afraid it's
just me. :( I guess it's a good thing I have so much to say.

*****
"Cernunnos BOF"
Monday 3/2 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM
http://www.ja-sig.org/jasigconf/popAbstract.jsp?conf_id=jasig15&id=bcb5083
*****

For this BOF, I'm planning to roll with the punches and gear it
towards the audience. We can focus on basics if mostly new folks show
up, or I have some questions for discussion in case it's mostly
veterans. Certainly I'll be there to answer questions and make sure
people get what they want to get out of it.

Have a great weekend everyone, whether you're traveling to Dallas or not.

Cheers,

drew wills

Pamela Song

Feb 27, 2009, 12:55:09 PM2/27/09
to cernunnos-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Drew,

Have a nice trip and conference in Dallas. Lori forwarded a link that
has your vacation photos a couple weeks ago. Ansley is growing fast.

Have a great weekend and a great trip next week.

Pamela