Cut a M4?

Eric Dalquist

Feb 20, 2009, 10:04:49 PM2/20/09
to Cernunnos Discussion
I'd like to get a Cernunnos M4 cut fairly soon so that there is a
release out there using the updated Jasig maven configuration so I can
reference that in the upcoming 3.1.0-RC1 of uPortal. Anything folks
would like me to wait on before doing so?

-Eric

Andy Gherna

Feb 21, 2009, 10:33:45 AM2/21/09
to cernunnos-...@googlegroups.com
I don't have a problem with it.

Andrew Wills

Feb 21, 2009, 11:02:46 AM2/21/09
to cernunnos-...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, this sounds good.

If it can wait for Monday morning, I think I can try to bring in
Groovy 1.6 by then.

drew

Eric Dalquist

Feb 21, 2009, 11:24:12 AM2/21/09
to cernunnos-...@googlegroups.com
That is tempting but I did a M4 this morning so we have a release with the new maven config but prior to Groovy 1.6 (not that I think it will break things, just makes it easier for me on uPortal releases)

-Eric