mPages debugging

Assigned to kol.k...@gmail.com by Fenil....@cerner.com

psme...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2021, 11:44:04 AM9/29/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi -

I'm getting this error when I execute CTRL-N in mPages view:

An error has occurred: script request for mp_load_release_locale has failed (401)

Our application ID: 46c8abcc-5cc6-4003-9e20-1d16159a6203

Thank you,

Peter Mello
mTuitive, Inc.

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Oct 1, 2021, 2:42:02 PM10/1/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Peter,

I have never been able to debug any SMART apps in MPages using a standalone browser.

Here are some alternative options that will help:
- Use F12 for debugging (available with Windows Server 2016)
- Configure the app as a TOC entry (not MPages), and use CTRL-N to open a standalone browser, then use F12 in the standalone browser

Regards,
Kol

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Oct 5, 2021, 8:19:51 AM10/5/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
To add to the above list, another option is to bring up the log screen using CTRL + \ key combinations, and hit the refresh button in the top right corner in PowerChart. Once the log screen is displayed, look for the app's URL, copy and paste into a browser. Sign in using the same credentials as the PowerChart's session. Then, go back to the log screen and locate another URL that starts with *embedded.* and copy it to the same browser. From here, bring up the Developer Tools and start debugging the app.

psme...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2021, 12:08:59 PM10/6/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Kol -

I "replied to Author" with my information as it seemed that wasn't info that should be posted to the group.

Thanks,

Peter