Resource Synchronization for performance and changes notification

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Long Cao

Sep 13, 2021, 5:49:36 AM9/13/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Team,

As I know Cerner does not have web-hooks or a callback mechanism to notify us if there is a resource content changed. We have a need to monitor Appointment resources to see if an Appointment resource data changed like status or slot changes. We would like to interval pulling (5 minutes) all monitored Appointments to our system, then detect changes and notify changes to another system. Will this solution be approved by Cerner? Are we allowed to do that?

Thanks,
Long Cao

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Oct 4, 2021, 12:28:44 PM10/4/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Yes, if your App has a valid workflow and scenario and then this maybe accepted.

Thanks,
Fenil