Soarian and Cerner Millenium Unable to get Slots

Amar Bulsara

Jan 25, 2022, 2:06:50 PMJan 25
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

High Level Background
I am working with a client who is using Soarian to do all the Appointment Scheduling, which through an HL7 interface brings the appointment across to Millennium.

We are going to be providing an Open Scheduling feature within my platform and have no access to Soarian and have access to only the FHIR API's.  There are no other integrations as well, simply the FHIR API's.

Questions:
  1. Based on the above scenario, would the Slots API even return any open slots assuming we are passing in the correct data to the API?
  2. If the answer is yes, where can the client get the Service-Type value that is required to be passed into the Slots API?
  3. If the answer is no, what would the client have to do within in Millenium, so when the Slots API is called it could return the open slots?
Apologize but this is sort of an urgent request.

Thanks,
Amar

Amar Bulsara

Jan 26, 2022, 11:00:55 AMJan 26
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Is there anyone from the Cerner team that help with the questions that I posed?

Thanks,
Amar