DocumentReference retrieve earlier version and document content

Qi Jiang

Apr 3, 2023, 7:27:39 PM4/3/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

While working on DocumentReference, I noticed some record have "versionId" not equal to 1. Based on Cerner FHIR document, I can specify "_revinclude=Provenance:target" to get the earlier version of the document.

However, the previous versions are returned as resource type "Provenance" which does not contain any Binary link to the document content. Is there a way to retrieve the content for the earlier version of the document?

Or did I use it in the wrong way? What's the recommended way to retrieve versioned document reference?

Appreciate any thoughts or insights. Thanks!

-Qi

Qi Jiang

Apr 12, 2023, 6:09:19 PM4/12/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Bump up the question. We are still looking for an answer to the question. Thanks!