Scheduling Resources on Community Works

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

John Joy

Jan 14, 2021, 10:26:49 AM1/14/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
We have integrated with Cerner Millennium, and have been asked to integrate for UCC schedules with Community Works. Is the scheduling API functional on community works? If so, what does our client need to do to enable scheduling on their instance of community works? Thank you for your help.

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jan 14, 2021, 4:38:04 PM1/14/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Can you elaborate what you mean by "UCC schedules"?

The FHIR APIs are already available in many Community Works domains, but we would just verify this in working with you and the client in our validation program.

-Aaron (Cerner)
This conversation is locked