Missing data from Vitals?

Brendan Peters

Jan 4, 2023, 11:54:13 AM1/4/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello, we are using the following call:

but are not receiving all of the data we would expect from vitals. Is that because the data doesn't exist for that patient or are we doing something incorrectly? The response is attached below.

Thanks!
Brendan

vitals.json

Aaron McGinn (Oracle Cerner)

Jan 17, 2023, 4:48:52 PM1/17/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Can you clarify as to what you were expecting that did not show up in this response?

-Aaron (Oracle Cerner)
Message has been deleted

Omprakash Vishwakarma

Jan 18, 2023, 12:36:48 AM1/18/23
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
can we connect over a call if don't mind

On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 at 10:38, Omprakash Vishwakarma <omprakash....@thinkitive.com> wrote:
As you stated that this tenant id (ec2458f2-1e24-41c8-b71b-0e701af7583d) should be used for sandbox, I was wondering what if I wanted to use my application on the production level and how I could obtain the production tenant id?