How to get sandbox tenant ID

Abhishek Rathore

Mar 21, 2023, 2:13:57 AM3/21/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Team,

I am new to cerner. I want to build an App in cerner sandbox environment and use FHIR API's to fetch the data and build the POC based on nodejs. I have created a new account using https://code-console.cerner.com/ URL and clicked on the New Application tab, created a system app with the required API's. Now when i am going through documentation to get the access token and first thing is to get the auth code. to get this URLs I need to request /metadata but I don't know what is my tenant id. I don't see any option anywhere in code console to check the tenant id. Can anyone assist me on how to get the tenant id and get the access token in-order to access FHIR API's.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Rathore

Rich Carr

Mar 28, 2023, 4:28:10 PM3/28/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Tenant id in the sandbox is actually on every example:

ec2458f2-1e24-41c8-b71b-0e701af7583d