Internal error getting appointments for a location

132 просмотра

Tim Dean

не прочитано,
21 июн. 2022 г., 10:00:0021.06.2022
– Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

I am trying to implement logic that finds all of the appointments across my health system for a given time range. Because the Appointment resource requires searches to be either by patient, practitioner, or location, I can't do this directly.

So instead, I have queried for ALL the locations in my health system (currently showing 232 of them). Now I am trying to loop through each of those locations to get any appointments in a time range for the location. This seems to be working - mostly. But I am getting one strange error that is messing up the logic of this loop.

In this specific error, I have one location ID returned from my list of 232 Location resources that fails. I try to retrieve appointments from that location as follows:

Authorization: Bearer xxxx
Accept:application/json+fhir

When I perform this search, I get a 500 (Internal Server Error) response. This error does not occur for any of the 231 other location IDs, only this one. The response body for this error shows:

{
    "resourceType": "OperationOutcome",
    "issue": [
        {
            "severity": "fatal",
            "code": "exception",
            "details": {
                "text": "Internal service error from resource store"
            }
        }
    ]
}

The response headers show an X-Request-Id value of 7897f1c1-4ac1-491e-a71a-250700e0c6a5+4077

I'd appreciate it if someone at Cerner could provide guidance on this error, and suggestions for a way to avoid it if possible.

Tim Dean

не прочитано,
1 июл. 2022 г., 10:06:2201.07.2022
– Cerner FHIR Developers
Still getting this internal error consistently, but only for 1 of my locations. I'm assuming this is an Ignite bug of some sort? Can anyone confirm this?

Fenil Desani (Oracle Cerner)

не прочитано,
3 июл. 2022 г., 12:48:2703.07.2022
– Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Can you confirm if the location with locationId=21250767 is in the same logical domain as the user?

Thanks,
Fenil

Tim Dean

не прочитано,
5 июл. 2022 г., 14:26:1005.07.2022
– Cerner FHIR Developers
I am not 100% sure what is meant by "same logical domain" but I suspect the answer is yes.

To be clear, the location with this location ID is returned as one of the results when I do a search for locations. Furthermore, when I retrieve the location by ID on this domain it works. Specifically:

```
```
works just fine, returning a valid Location resource and an HTTP status of 200 OK. But

```
```

does not work, returning a 500 Internal Server error. In my most recent attempt it returned an X-Request-Id header of e17ec91b-a8ed-4c91-ae03-e1dcc04243e0+8880

Bo R.

не прочитано,
12 авг. 2022 г., 16:16:0112.08.2022
– Cerner FHIR Developers
Also dealing with this issue, did you every find a solution?

Tim Dean

не прочитано,
14 авг. 2022 г., 21:48:5014.08.2022
– Cerner FHIR Developers
No, I did not find a solution - at least not a good one.

I added some extra error checking to make sure my app didn't crash when this happens. But all I can do is log an error. I have no idea if this location has appointments or not, and if these errors really can safely be ignored.

I was hoping to get a response here from Cerner but so far I have not.

Jean Minnaar

не прочитано,
22 авг. 2022 г., 10:54:2922.08.2022
– Cerner FHIR Developers
This seems to be related to r4 only.  When using dstu2, the same requests goes through just fine.

Tim Dean

не прочитано,
22 авг. 2022 г., 11:04:2222.08.2022
– Cerner FHIR Developers
Just to be clear, this error for me only occurs with certain locations, even with the R4 version. The majority of my requests for appointments at a location succeed, with just a small number of locations that consistently fail.

This seems to be clearly a bug in the Cerner Ignite implementation but I continue to hear no responses or acknowledgement of the problem from Cerner.

Bo R.

не прочитано,
20 дек. 2022 г., 18:47:1520.12.2022
– Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Just to follow up, this issue is still there, exactly as  tim....@gmail.com describes. Can someone at Cerner at least help me understand the scope of this issue? if not a fix then why/when should I expect this to happen?

I can't really move forward with a huge asterisk on my application that "it arbitrarily may or may not work" depending on location.

Aaron McGinn (Oracle Cerner)

не прочитано,
20 дек. 2022 г., 19:39:1620.12.2022
– Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
I'll see what updates I can find around this and will post back with anything I find out!

-Aaron (Oracle Cerner)

Bo R.

не прочитано,
21 дек. 2022 г., 15:17:0821.12.2022
– Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
I believe I used this URL in my attempt:

https://fhir-open.cerner.com/r4/ec2458f2-1e24-41c8-b71b-0e701af7583d/Appointment?location=21251605&date=ge2020-03-25T00:00:00.000Z

Using the same request for another site worked, but this one returned the "Internal service error from resource store" error.

Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать
0 новых сообщений