Communication Resource: Unable to include in scope

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Chris Kavan

Apr 14, 2021, 2:10:52 PM4/14/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The new Communication resource is not an available option in the Scopes configuration in the developer portal (https://code.cerner.com/developer/smart-on-fhir/). Even if I attempt to include Communication.read in the "scope" for my token request, my bearer_token lacks Communication.read scope.

So when I attempt to request (x-Request-Id example: b97bc4dd-907d-43d8-b55c-b60479fa9238) on a Communication endpoint, I get a error="insufficient_scope" response.

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Apr 15, 2021, 3:13:22 PM4/15/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
You have found some documentation that we published to support early access for specific testing partners. We will be updating our server soon to enable a roll out of this functionality to all consumers. In the future, we will improve the clarity of our documentation in scenarios like this. Once that roll out is done, you will be able to select it for your app's configuration.

-Aaron (Cerner)