Release Announcement: FHIR Bulk Data Access API Is available in Sandbox

Mike Malaker

Sep 29, 2022, 4:50:45 PM9/29/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
The Cerner Ignite APIs for Millennium with Bulk Data Access provides system applications the ability to access large volumes of core clinical data for a group of patients in alignment with 21st Century Cures Act regulations.

The Group Export operation is available in our developer sandbox but as of now It is not enabled for clients.

All resources  required by  US Core Profiles: http://hl7.org/fhir/us/core/STU4/general-guidance.html#us-core-data-for-interoperability except DiagnosticReport can be exported using the test groups documented in the developer documentation.

The support for exporting DiagnosticReport will be announced separately soon.

Complete developer documentation describing the API can be found here: https://fhir.cerner.com/millennium/bulk-data/

Udai Girish

Oct 10, 2022, 12:23:32 PM10/10/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
When can we expect bulk data access to be enabled for clients?

Mike Malaker

Oct 19, 2022, 12:39:57 PM10/19/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
The Bulk Data Access capability will be available in production by the end of 2022.
This conversation is locked