Writing Charts

Cyrus Vafadari

Mar 9, 2018, 4:39:52 PM3/9/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Will there be an API for writing to charts by doctors/nurses?
  • Issue Summary: (include links to documentation, and describe what you've tried so far. Do NOT include request or response bodies unless this is from our public sandbox)
  • X-Request-Id or CorrelationId: (from Response or Error Message)

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Mar 12, 2018, 6:12:07 PM3/12/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Cyrus,

We do have a few APIs that allow writing data to the chart.  Please take a look at this page: http://fhir.cerner.com/millennium/dstu2/.  The page is up to date with the latest information that we currently support.

Regards,
Kol