Is DiagnosticReport available for R4

Yun Layton

Nov 19, 2021, 8:57:54 AM11/19/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,
it shows that  DiagnosticReport  is only available in DSTU2 not R4 on this page https://fhir.cerner.com/millennium/overview/
Would like to confirm if DiagnosticReport is available for R4.

I submitted the CSR  440185374 on Nov 5 to request to add Diagnostic to R4 client along with other scopes. Can you track the status of this CSR?

This google group is so helpful and saves my life .

Thank you so much.

Yun

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Nov 19, 2021, 1:42:21 PM11/19/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

You are correct. As of today DiagnosticReport is only available for DSTU2.

Thanks,
Fenil

Yun Layton

Nov 22, 2021, 11:20:36 AM11/22/21
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Fenil,
Thank you so much for your reply.
We are getting "Imaging Report" from DiagnosticReport resource currently.
if DiagnosticReport is not available in FHIR R4, are there any other alternatives to get "Imaging Report" in FHIR R4? Will DiagnosticReport be available in FHIR R4 and when?
We are in the middle of migrating our consumer app from DSTU2 to R4. All this information helps us to decide when the best time is to migrate.

Thank you!

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Nov 22, 2021, 3:51:14 PM11/22/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
As per group guidelines we cannot comment on future timeline.

Francesca Ricci-Tam

Mar 8, 2023, 9:23:29 PM3/8/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Fenil,

I was testing getting DiagnosticReport R4 in the sandbox with our patient-facing app, and it works. Is there any timeline for when it will be available in production?
Thanks,

Francesca

Francesca Ricci-Tam

Mar 9, 2023, 1:36:36 PM3/9/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Sorry, I only just read the previous email

Ashoka P (Oracle Cerner)

Mar 10, 2023, 1:41:51 AM3/10/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
R4 DiagnosticReport is live in US Prod. Checkout our documentation HERE

Regards,
Ashoka(Oracle Cerner)