Example of CSV used during client onboarding

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Robert Jones

Mar 5, 2021, 10:13:04 AM3/5/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Hi,

Is it possible to get an example of the CSV file we'll use when onboarding a client to our system?

I think something that shows an example row for Practitioner, Location, and ServiceType would be enough. Does such an example exist for the sandbox data?

Thanks,
Rob

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Mar 5, 2021, 3:46:39 PM3/5/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Each of these would be delivered as a separate file. They will essentially be delivered as they are presented within the test data document with a column of the value and a column of the description/name.

"Applegate MD, Christina","Practitioner/593923"
"Martin, MD, Mary Cerner","Practitioner/11724002"
"Porter, Andy Cerner","Practitioner/4122620"

-Aaron (Cerner)
This conversation is locked