Condition, Allergy intolerance, observation not available

ashwin s

Mar 15, 2016, 6:05:10 AM3/15/16
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

I'm working on test app which gets most of the resources provided by Cerner server. But from past one day, I'm not getting conditon, allergy intolerance and observation resources,These were working fine before. Has something has changed w.r.t the request?

Error I get is :

15
Internal server error
0

Thanks,
Ashwin

Kevin Shekleton

Mar 15, 2016, 7:01:39 AM3/15/16
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Ashwin,

Can you provide a full URL which is returning the error you're seeing so that I can take a look?

Thanks,
Kevin

Arnie Teres

Mar 15, 2016, 9:43:39 AM3/15/16
to Cerner FHIR Developers

ashwin s

Mar 15, 2016, 10:05:12 AM3/15/16
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Kevin Shekleton

Mar 15, 2016, 12:56:37 PM3/15/16
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Arnie - The URL you provided here works for me. Are you not setting the Accept header? What is the full response from our server?

This curl command works:

Alternatively, you can add the _format parameter and not set the Accept header:

Ashwin - Similar to Arnie's URL, all three of the URLs you provided work for me. Are you not setting the Accept header as well?

Best,
Kevin

ashwin s

Mar 15, 2016, 1:03:46 PM3/15/16
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Kevin,

I'm really not sure how, all three URLs are working for me now. But were not working couple of hours back.

And I have been using these URLs with accept type you mentioned for more than a month, they were working fine before. But suddenly they stopped working. Now, they are working! You made some magic :)

Thanks for your quick response.
Ashwin

Kevin Shekleton

Mar 15, 2016, 3:02:20 PM3/15/16
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Ashwin & Arnie -- so I did some digging into this based on your last email and you are both right! We had a high percentage of 500 failures between 3am - 10am central today after which point everything went back to normal. We're investigating now to see what went wrong.