Saving PDF in DocumentReference (loinc code)

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

shahzaib khalid

Jan 5, 2022, 12:01:28 PM1/5/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Team, I am trying to save PDF in DocumentReference API but in Type,
"type": {
    "coding": [
      {
        "system": "http://loinc.org",
        "code": "72230-6"
      }
    ]
  }

I am trying to add different codes and it's giving error except for:
11488-4 Consult note
11506-3 Progress note
28568-4  Physician Emergency department Note

These three are saving but many others are not, I am taking codes from Sites:

Is there any specific version of loinc codes or something?

Thank-You,
Shahzaib Khalid.

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jan 5, 2022, 1:27:28 PM1/5/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Our public Sandbox has limited number of LOINC mapped. Please refer to the ones we have actively available from our Test Data

Thanks,
Fenil

shahzaib khalid

Jan 6, 2022, 4:35:55 AM1/6/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi, Thanks for your reply, I have to save a radiology order recommendation (AUC Certificate) Can you please pinpoint loinc code for it?

Thank-You,
Shahzaib Khalid.

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jan 6, 2022, 9:35:51 AM1/6/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
For the purpose of testing DocRef, please use the LOINC codes mentioned on our test data.
In a real client domain, you can request the LOINC you need to use to be mapped.