Could we deactivate Patient-Level public or private coverage?

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Long Thanh Do

Jan 10, 2022, 3:22:28 AM1/10/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Cerner team,

We have a question that is there any way to deactivate public or private coverage?

Thanks,

Do Thanh Long

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jan 10, 2022, 5:00:34 PM1/10/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

You can update the period dateTime

Thanks,
Fenil

Long Thanh Do

Jan 13, 2022, 4:46:33 AM1/13/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

I find that at Patient-Level, the patch operations are only supported for public coverage. I have tried and I updated the period of public coverage successfully.
But I cannot find any way to update the period DateTime of private coverage. Is there any way to update the period of private coverage or deactivate private coverage at patient level?

Thanks,

Do Thanh Long

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jan 13, 2022, 2:49:22 PM1/13/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Not through FHIR APIs.

Implementation Notes

  • This implementation follows the JSON Patch spec.
  • Only operations on the paths listed below are supported.
  • For Private Coverages, only Encounter-level Coverages may be patched.
  • For Public Coverages, both Encounter-level and Patient-level Coverages may be patched, with the caveat of only supporting the /period and /class/0/value operations.

Long Thanh Do

Jan 17, 2022, 3:36:46 AM1/17/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Fenil,