Screen-pop & Click-to-call

Assigned to kol.k...@gmail.com by Fenil....@cerner.com

Miguel Capelo

Sep 28, 2021, 1:08:58 PM9/28/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi everyone,

We're currently implementing Cerner integration using FHIR APIs. However, I'm not finding any information regarding the following web services:

- Screen-pop in Cerner: an incoming web service that allows someone to open a specific screen in Cerner's front-end system from an external application

- Click-to-call from Cerner: an outgoing web service that communicates when a user want to call directly from Cerner, allowing to handle the call in an external system

- Pause/Resume Call Recording: an outgoing web service that communicates whenever a user is inputing information in a credit card related field, allowing an external system to stop a call recording (PCI-compliance)

These are all common contact center use-cases, whose integration is available through other EHR systems.

Does anyone know if any of these service is available through Cerner?

Thanks!

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Sep 29, 2021, 11:45:51 AM9/29/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

This group is specific to SMART on FHIR APIs. Based on my knowledge, we don't have those capabilities that you have listed above.

Regards,
Kol

Miguel Capelo

Sep 29, 2021, 12:44:55 PM9/29/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Kol,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Do you have any suggestion on what I should do to be 100% certain about this information?

Thanks,
Miguel