Unexpected Downtime

Cerner FHIR Developers

Aug 12, 2021, 10:37:36 AM8/12/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The FHIR APIs are currently experiencing unexpected intermittent downtime. We will update this announcement when service has been restored.
Message has been deleted

Cerner FHIR Developers

Aug 12, 2021, 12:09:41 PM8/12/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Cerner resources continue to investigate the issue. We will update this message as new information becomes available.
Message has been deleted

Cerner FHIR Developers

Aug 12, 2021, 1:06:26 PM8/12/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Cerner resources continue to investigate the issue. We will update this message as new information becomes available.

Cerner FHIR Developers

Aug 12, 2021, 1:26:57 PM8/12/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The services seems to be coming back up. You might still see intermittent issues. We are actively monitoring the traffic.

Cerner FHIR Developers

Aug 12, 2021, 2:29:25 PM8/12/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The issue has been resolved. If you still see issues, please reach out to Cerner through your dedicated support channels.
This conversation is locked