system account

Pankaj Jawale

Jun 13, 2018, 10:54:13 AM6/13/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,
We are developing a system component that will call the Cerner FHIR API to get the available appointment slots periodically. The same component will also book appointments by calling the FHIR api.
I believe we need a system account GUID for this to work.

I have made a request for system account for non-production on https://sandboxcernercentral.com/system-accounts/
What is the turnaround time for getting this system account GUID?
My team is ready to code and waiting for the system account.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Jun 13, 2018, 2:08:33 PM6/13/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Pankaj,

Usually it takes a few days.  If additional information is needed, there will be an additional request for more information, which can take more times.  We aim to fulfill system account requests within a few days.

When did you submit your request?

Thanks,
Kol

Pankaj Jawale

Jun 13, 2018, 2:39:02 PM6/13/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
We submitted the request on June 8th.
Could we expect it to be handled by the end of this week or early next week?

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Jun 13, 2018, 11:49:43 PM6/13/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Pankaj,

I forgot to mention that we're a bit short on staffing as well.  Just know that we are working on these system account requests.

Thanks,
Kol