Lab Observation POSTed successfully, but cannot GET Observation afterwards

Assigned to brij...@cerner.com by aaron....@oracle.com

Simon Woodworth

Feb 19, 2021, 7:16:42 AM2/19/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

I have successfully posted an Observation for a Patient, refereincing an existing Practitioner and Encounter. The body is templated exactly on the example given undert the Labs Body Example at https://fhir.cerner.com/millennium/r4/diagnostic/observation/#create

I get a 201 back with a Location header set to the URL of a new Observation. However a subsequent GET on that URL returns "Not found." Is this a normal Sandbox limitation or is there soemthing else going on?
X-request ID for the POST is 67933597-def5-4119-8c59-dc5a4bd39d39 and for the subsequent GET attempt is b118574c-84f7-4983-b769-81dcc0f6e864.
Thanks.
Simon.

Brij Shah (Cerner)

Feb 19, 2021, 9:57:33 AM2/19/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

It seems like you're sending a POST request while calling our read endpoint. We currently only support GET[1] action on read/search calls.

Thanks,
Brij

Simon Woodworth

Feb 22, 2021, 4:57:35 PM2/22/21