Api Acces 404 error

Nora Hollai

Apr 4, 2023, 9:06:45 AM4/4/23
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com, George Bessenyei, Attila Nagy
Hello,

I would like to ask for assistance regarding the following issue.

We repeatedly run into when we are unable to download documents over the FHIR interface. The following happens:

 First we get the list of document references, for example:

This way we could obtain 10 documents on the list.

 Next we started to download each of them but many received a 404 error code.
For example these urls returned us 404 on multiple tries:
However this one returned a correct pdf document:

Thanks a lot,
Nóra

YoCierge Inc.
200 Eagle Road, Suite #10
Wayne, PA-19087

Akash Deep (Oracle Cerner)

Apr 7, 2023, 1:32:20 AM4/7/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,
in order to investigate ,  could you please provide x-request id for those urls returning 404 error code.

Nora Hollai

Apr 12, 2023, 10:39:10 AM4/12/23
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Akesh,

If you refer to a HTTP  header we don't usually note that. However, if you need the precise time, source ip and url we could provide those.

Thanks a lot,
Nóra

Nora Hollai

May 2, 2023, 8:52:41 AM5/2/23
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com, George Bessenyei, Attila Nagy
Hello,

May I know if it is possible to resolve this issue?
As I mentioned earlier we don't typically note the HTTP headers. However, we could provide the precise time, the source id and url for identification purposes.

Thanks again,

Nóra Hollai
YoCierge Inc,