Bulk Data - Group Export not working for the indefinite future

Louis Ciano

Mar 16, 2023, 12:55:22 AM3/16/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi, so I have spoken with your reps and after building everything I have come to learn that the "Ignite management tooling" is not working /does not exist to manage groups to pull data out. I was told that there is no timeline on when this will be fixed nor an alternative solution.

Because of this, I have to start at square one, unless I can get a realistic timeline. Is it possible to pull all of the Patient IDs from a specific endpoint? All of the documentation for R4 states the need for patient or _id, but how do I get those from the endpoint?

Best,

Louis

Yitzhak Magoon

Mar 16, 2023, 9:46:41 AM3/16/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
I was told the same thing. I cannot get access to the Ignite Management Tooling and there is no ETA on when it will be fixed. I'm opting for using the oauth discern service and scrapping FHIR.

Louis Ciano

Mar 16, 2023, 8:22:32 PM3/16/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi, just following up here!

Best,
Louis

Esme Bolanos (Oracle Cerner)

Mar 21, 2023, 2:37:04 PM3/21/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Greetings Louis,

Apologies for the delay on this. The Ignite Management Tooling tooling is only available to healthcare organizations, and this tool can't be used to query for patient ids in a domain. For the purpose of Bulk Group Export, the Tool would be used to create the patient group and id from a pre-defined list of patient ids.

In order to identify the patient ids, you would need to work with the client to query the Cerner Millennium Database of the domain using Discern Explorer or SQL.

We have some groups defined in our Public Sandbox, if you would be able to test the API there:
http://fhir.cerner.com/millennium/bulk-data/group-export/#testing-in-sandbox

Thank you,
    Esme (Oracle Cerner)

Louis Ciano

Mar 21, 2023, 2:44:22 PM3/21/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi, yes.

I am aware that Ignite Management tooling is only available to healthcare organizations. Unfortunately that service that is not working though, so the healthcare organization I am working with cannot create groups for me to access at their endpoints.

How would I query the Cerner Millennium Database of the domain? Could you please provide me some resources for that?

Best,
Louis

Esme Bolanos (Oracle Cerner)

Mar 21, 2023, 3:06:38 PM3/21/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
You would have to work with the healthcare organization to query the DB. They would have access to the DB.

Thank you,
   Esme (Oracle Cerner)

Louis Ciano

Mar 21, 2023, 3:39:13 PM3/21/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi, just to clarify above. The healthcare organization I am working with is not able to access ignite management tooling because it is not working. Cerner support has said they do not know when the Ignite Management Tooling service will be back up for healthcare organizations. Because of that, I cannot use Bulk Data as the healthcare organization can't create groups for me to attach to.  Please let me know if there is a solution to this, as there is no timeline for when this will be fixed.

Secondly, what service allows the healthcare organization to view a DB? I have direct access to the healthcare organizations info and have an account, but I do not know where this database is or where to find it. Could you please clarify how to access this DB from the healthcare organizations side?

Best,
Louis

Esme Bolanos (Oracle Cerner)

Mar 21, 2023, 4:06:20 PM3/21/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Unfortunately, we would have to wait for the Ignite Management Tooling enhancements to be completed to create the groups, but you could use the groups created for the Public Sandbox to test the API.

The healthcare organization should be able to query the DB however they like. One option is using select CCL statements through an application called DiscernVisualDeveloper. For further assistance, you will need to work with your client contact to get the data you are needing.

Thank you,
   Esme (Oracle Cerner)

Louis Ciano

Mar 22, 2023, 12:23:48 AM3/22/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi, I am still confused on how to access the data base. You mention "the healthcare organization should be able to query the DB however they like". Does this mean that we can only access the DB by using Discern Visual? I also believe thats a paid service if I am correct?

I have already tested the my API. Just to verify, can you please check to see if Bulk Data is working at all re ~ inability for doctors to use ignite management. If that is the case, could you please put out some sort of notification. My team spent over 100+ hours of work time trying to use your API and it would have been really helpful to know that it doesn't even work.

Best,
Louis

Esme Bolanos (Oracle Cerner)

Mar 22, 2023, 9:55:05 AM3/22/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Good morning,

Would you kindly provide the client mnemonic and domain client id/tenant id of the organization you are working with?

Thank you,
   Esme

Louis Ciano

Mar 22, 2023, 12:24:00 PM3/22/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Esme,
We are trying to look up the mnemonic, but the name is: "Peachtree Nephrology, PC". I am pretty sure you can look up the mnemonic on your end?
id: "c063783f-c1a8-47a6-bf5b-d87d5981e7cb"

Esme Bolanos (Oracle Cerner)

Mar 22, 2023, 2:17:06 PM3/22/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Thank you for providing the id of the domain. We are looking to get you some assistance in order to be able to get the patient ids you need.

As for the Ignite Management Tool, you might be able to track the enhancement being worked on to fix the issues we are seeing through the support portal: CR 1-000000401093.

Thank you,
   Esme (Oracle Cerner)

Esme Bolanos (Oracle Cerner)

Mar 23, 2023, 12:05:21 PM3/23/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Good morning, Louis,

We will continue this conversation via email instead to help you with your specific issues. We'll be reaching out to you via email instead.

Thank you,
   Esme (Oracle Cerner)