System Account approval

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Chris Cerner

Dec 3, 2021, 8:51:52 AM12/3/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Is anyone experiencing extended delays in receiving approval for System Accounts?

I know there was a holiday, but I am at about the 3 week mark.  Is this normal, and if so, does anyone have an idea of the time frame?  I have a similar issue with Healow if anyone can speak to that as well.

Thank you all!

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Dec 3, 2021, 11:32:59 AM12/3/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Can you provide more details about the request you made and we can check.
Also, please make sure the requests are logged as per http://fhir.cerner.com/authorization/#registering-a-system-account

Failure to follow the instructions, may result in unnecessary delay or rejection of the request.

Thanks,
Fenil

Chris Cerner

Dec 3, 2021, 11:45:47 AM12/3/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi, thanks for the quick response!  Is it safe to post my user identifier here?  I actually deleted the original request and redid it to make sure they conformed to the instructions in the link.  I believe that is complete.

Chris Cerner

Dec 6, 2021, 10:38:45 AM12/6/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Fenil!  Happy Monday...Here is the request id I am waiting on: 0c2f18df-c1d6-41ad-b0e5-093ec2b58782

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Chris

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Dec 6, 2021, 11:01:56 AM12/6/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The System Account should have been created!

FHIR Haus

Dec 6, 2021, 11:05:53 AM12/6/21
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Beautiful!  Thanks again!

FHIR Haus

Dec 9, 2021, 7:26:23 AM12/9/21
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fenil,

I have another system account pending, that I could use your help on.  The request id is: 0b3b31ac-e61b-4cd5-a6ad-3f70d442ff86

I appreciate your help on these.

Best Regards,

Chris

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Dec 14, 2021, 1:26:12 AM12/14/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Your System Account with request ID: 0b3b31ac-e61b-4cd5-a6ad-3f70d442ff86 will be created soon.

FHIR Haus

Dec 14, 2021, 11:48:01 AM12/14/21
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!  I appreciate the help, as always!

This conversation is locked