Where I need to sign-up to be able then to sign-in at the authorization process on millennia.sandboxcerner.com?

Bulat Usmanov

Jun 1, 2020, 11:55:51 AM6/1/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Hello!

For now, I almost passed this steps https://fhir.cerner.com/authorization/#requesting-authorization-on-behalf-of-a-user after registering my test application on the page on code.cerner.com

But I have a failure on the step to sign-in at that form which is opened by redirecting while the authentication process. I'm confused where I can get credentials to that sign-in form? Because I've already tried credentials from code.cerner.com and sandboxcernercentral.com but it wasn't successful.

Please, tell me where I can get the necessary username and password.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Bulat.

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Jun 1, 2020, 12:00:44 PM6/1/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Bulat,

When launching from the code Console, we display the user name and password that you should use to log in. Right now it should be the "portal" username with the "portal" password.

Thanks,
Ben (Cerner)

Bulat Usmanov

Jun 1, 2020, 12:25:13 PM6/1/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thank you, Ben! It works!
But I didn't find any mention about "portal" on code console

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Jun 1, 2020, 12:28:11 PM6/1/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Bulat,

When you click the "Begin Testing" button and select the patient you want to launch against you should be presented with this modal:

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 11.26.26 AM.png

These are the credentials you should use when presented with the login screen.

Thanks,
Ben (Cerner)