Alerts integration

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Saif

Dec 31, 2020, 5:08:31 AM12/31/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,
Can some one direct me to documentation for alerts integration into Cerner. We are interested in implementing CDS Hooks mostly but if there are any other native alerting  mechanism available then would love to evaluate. A dash board solution may also be helpful. thx

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jan 4, 2021, 6:44:41 PM1/4/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
CDS Hooks are not yet available in Cerner's FHIR implementation. There is currently no other alert integration available. Your app can have alert-like messages that is then integrated into an mPage workflow [1], which would be more face-up for a provider, but would not be an intrusive alert.

-Aaron (Cerner)
This conversation is locked