What's the next step to ensure that my application can work with Cerner production server?

tsismar...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2017, 8:01:19 PM7/6/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I have successfully tested my Smart on fhit app on Cerner sandbox, what are the next steps to make sure that my app actually work in the production environment?

Thanks

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

Jul 7, 2017, 11:23:39 AM7/7/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

Is your application patient or practitioner facing? Have you tested with several different patients in the sandbox?

Usually, a site will test the app in their system before going live with it, but the steps to getting to a client vary by what type of application you have.

~ Jenni

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

Jul 7, 2017, 1:00:56 PM7/7/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
If it's practitioner facing, the next step is to join our development program. More details can be found here:https://groups.google.com/d/msg/cerner-fhir-developers/hxwGSckhkus/chcrzV-eBAAJ

The goal is not to change your app for production, but we do help ensure that edge cases and data looks accurate/similar to what the practitioner will see in the other views. IE: we try to help find bugs before prod and ensure the application is secure.

~ Jenni