Can you create some future ProcedureRequests in sandbox

Ramani E

Jun 3, 2020, 1:26:12 PM6/3/20
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to see some future imaging orders in ProcedureRequests (dstu2) API but couldn't find any!!

Is it possible for you guys to create a few so that i can test !!! for Location 4062889 (BW Radiology)

Also creating future Procedure Requests  will trigger future appointment as well for that Patient right???

Also one more question, for our app we need Insurance information as well but i couldn't find a resource in DSTU2, is there a resource to get coverage information in DSTU2??

Can we use R4 resource to get Coverage Information for a Patient !!!

Can an  app being registered for DSTU2 WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS R4 RESOURCES AS WELL??

Thank you,
Ramani E