Write back Immunization ,Medication Order,Observation and patient resources in provider app

ppra...@illuminate.health

Mar 1, 2018, 12:02:12 PM3/1/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

I am developing a provider app. I want to write Immunization ,Medication Order,Observation and patient resources back to Cerner system. But these resources have only read scope for provider. So how does a provider app integrated with Cerner usually operate.

Thanks!

Yegor Hanov (Cerner)

Mar 1, 2018, 12:06:10 PM3/1/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
We don't currently support writes on these specific resources.  Ability to do writes across different resources is on our long term roadmap.  We have released a few so far (AllergyIntolerance, Condition, etc) and continue to look for opportunities to enhance our API capabilities.

--Yegor (Cerner)