Smart app system/Observation.read

Louis Ciano

Feb 15, 2023, 10:32:43 PM2/15/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
1. I was wondering if my System SMART app needed to have access to the scopes of system/oberservation.read or other scopes other than these: ["launch","profile","fhirUser","openid","online_access","offline_access"] to be able to access the sandbox data and use the system/observation.read on the sandbox data. IF that is the case, how would I increase the scopes of my SMART app? I have all of the System API's clicked for read access in my smart app.

2. If I do not need access to system/observation.read for my SMART app using Sandbox data,  when I am ready to use my system app for a provider, how would I Increase my scopes to be able to get/allow the system/observation.read to be used by my SMART App on the providers data?