https://sandboxcernerhealth.com invitation

Moe Hamid

Feb 18, 2019, 7:55:51 PM2/18/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
If this is a question about an error or issue you are seeing, please fill out the following fields:

  • Issue Summary: (include links to documentation, and describe what you've tried so far. Do NOT include request or response bodies unless this is from our public sandbox)
  • X-Request-Id or CorrelationId: (from Response or Error Message)

Hello,
Who do i contact to get an invitation as a patient to use https://sandboxcernerhealth.com/
i need a user name and password to test from a standalone device and browser.

thank you in advance.

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

Feb 19, 2019, 12:00:03 PM2/19/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Moe,

Are you just testing an app in our sandbox? If so, a list of test patients (and their username and passwords) can be found here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/cerner-fhir-developers/edPUbVPIag0/LgD4mGTXBAAJ

Regards,
~ Jenni