General medication reconciliation question

advanced...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2019, 2:37:31 PM2/4/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Apologies for this most basic question, but after reviewing volumes of API documentation I've come up short.  Can someone link to documentation explaining how to post (new) medications from our application to Cerner - I am well aware of retrieving existing patient medication data but is there no way to insert new medication reconciliation data to this patient's master record via API?

Michele Mottini

Feb 4, 2019, 3:33:17 PM2/4/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Can someone link to documentation explaining how to post (new) medications from our application to Cerner -