jfl...@pilotfishtechnology.com

Feb 21, 2018, 11:46:33 AM2/21/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

We are currently testing our product right now and after testing successfully, it would help so much to show the end result as a provider/user would see it in your Millennium UI. Do you have a sandbox UI that is correlated or even a minimal version? We are just looking to show that results/device data was successfully pushed. We are part of the code program.
Thank you!

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

Feb 21, 2018, 12:26:07 PM2/21/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

It doesn't look like you're part of our code program yet, unless it's under a different company than the email address associated with this post. If this would be under a different app or company name, let me know.

Once you are part of the program, part of that is setting up access to the development environment that has the chart apps set up.

~ Jenni

jfl...@pilotfishtechnology.com

Feb 21, 2018, 2:47:46 PM2/21/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Sorry, we have a few email addresses under our account, but we should be there! It should be called PilotFish and maybe found under bha...@pilotfishtechnology.com

Thank you for your help!

Sean Sohal

Mar 5, 2018, 12:53:18 PM3/5/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Jenni,

I would like to follow up on PilotFishe's question regarding Millenium UI and flex apps. If I should post this in another thread please let me know and I can do so.

Here are my questions:

1) You mention the "code program", is this the same program when developers log into the following site: https://code.cerner.com/developer/smart-on-fhir/apps? If yes, I do not see how my app can be embedded into Millenium's UI. I'm assuming this is only available once developers submit the app in the test environment but not in the development (sandbox) environment, is that correct?

2) What is the meaning of a flex app? I've read this in Cerner's documentation but it's vague. I'm assuming that a flex app is one that can be accessed through an embedded app, such as Cerner's Millenium, and as a standalone app with separate authentication, is this correct?

Thank you,
Sean

Yegor Hanov (Cerner)

Mar 5, 2018, 1:06:04 PM3/5/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi, Sean!

1.  Developer program refers to the business side of the potential relationship [1].  This primarily applies to provider app scenarios that may be integrated into our EMR product.
2.  Not sure specifically what you mean by flex apps.  There is some documentation on our developer site [2] aimed at developers who want to maintain a single instance of an app, but "flex" some of its functionality based on different access methods available.  For example, an app launched standalone has to have a way to look up a patient whereas the same app embedded into the EMR would have patient context information passed to it on launch.

Thanks,

Yegor (Cerner)