Once our App is certified, what is the typical implementation process?

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Brian Morris

Jul 23, 2021, 12:29:10 PM7/23/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I need more information to produce documentation for our implementations; what is the process, step by step, bringing our prospects live to production?

Obviously we'll have a listing in the  ‘App Gallery’ and there will be a 'Contact us to learn more' button.

Does the Health System need to sign any additional Cerner paperwork, or make any specific Cerner Support requests, to begin implementation and using our App in their TEST environment?  ...in their PROD environment?

How does our App get the proper credentials/keys to the Health System's TEST and PROD environments?

Please detail.

Thanks,
Brian.

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jul 23, 2021, 1:17:42 PM7/23/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Brian,

If you are planning to join the CODE Program, all the asked information would be made available as a part of that process.

Thanks
Fenil