Request to access the secure sandbox

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Robert Bacchi

Nov 29, 2021, 9:54:31 AM11/29/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Support,

We have completed our initial coding using the unsecure sandbox. Engineering would like to test Oauth using the secure sandbox.

We have made a request to access the secure sandbox on 11-16, the request is pending. Is this the correct process and if so, is it typical for this amount of time to pass before receiving a response. (see attached) Thank you
Cerner Central-CareAlign-request for secure sandbox access_11-16-2021.jpg

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Nov 29, 2021, 2:13:21 PM11/29/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

The instructions for registering a System Account are noted here - http://fhir.cerner.com/authorization/#registering-a-system-account
If the request is logged appropriately, it takes few business days for approval.

If the request if logged incorrectly, the request maybe delayed/rejected.

Thanks,
Fenil