Launch external web page from within Cerner EMR

rinald...@lumeon.com

Feb 14, 2018, 9:26:38 AM2/14/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
In addition to the FHIR APIs, does the Cerner EMR support displaying a web page hosted from an external web server? E.g. in a clinical setting with a patient record displayed on Cerner, pressing a button to display externally provided patient information as a web page. E.g. risk scores, pathway information etc.

Is this what launchFrmChartPortal provides? If so, where can I find the documentation?

Cheers,
Rinaldo

Yegor Hanov (Cerner)

Feb 14, 2018, 9:35:13 AM2/14/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi, Rinaldo!

It sounds like you are looking for the functionality provided by the SMART standard [1], which is supported by Cerner EMR [2] as part of our Ignite APIs solution [3].

Thanks,

Yegor (Cerner)