Sandbox - Client Tenant ID

Muhammad Awais

Jan 9, 2023, 1:34:48 AM1/9/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
I have a registered sandbox account on the Cerner sandbox environment. However, ran into a problem while doing the API integration testing. I did not get the Client Tenant ID and sandbox API integration would require this ID. Can someone please redirect me to someone who can help? or steps to get the Tenant Id.

Thanks

Aaron McGinn (Oracle Cerner)

Jan 11, 2023, 7:50:21 PM1/11/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
If your app is a system application, you will obtain the tenant ID as part of each client implementation. The public sandbox is listed here [1].

If your app is a provider application, you will need to discover the tenant from the iss parameter in the launch workflow [2].

-Aaron (Oracle Cerner)

Muhammad Awais

Jan 12, 2023, 7:21:32 AM1/12/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks for the response Aaron? Can you please share details on how to identify that either app is a system application?